i had to go back and give this a title because it was messing up the boyfriend's RSS feed. So: Title!

What I've been (cooking) and eating lately: 



Annnnd what everyone else in my house has been eating:




Their loss. ^_~


Also, I've been
A. in a wierd, antisocial funk lately
B. having trouble with blogger, which seems to be fixed now.
C. utterly failing to work out. even a little.
D. busy failing to find a job, and building a photo-blog, of sorts.
E. just not in a mood to write, read, or be read. meh, it happens. I tend to wander away from everything I've started, periodically. I need to. Otherwise I just end up never going back at all. So, it's not you, it's me. I just need some space to re-evaulate my feelings blah blah yadda yadda I'm just too lazy and can't be arsed.

And now that that's over, let's all have a nap.

0 comments

Post a Comment

You are commenting on my blog, which means you must be one sexy and intelligent individual in possession of extremely fine taste. Or a spambot.

Possibly both? :O