10. I've never broken a bone in my body. I have a large crack in one, but none actually broken.
09. When I was 12, I tried very hard to get the chicken pox, and failed.
08. For such a huge seafood lover, I must confess to having never yet tried oysters.
07. At one point in my life, all my exes wanted me back. And I'll admit that was a pretty nice ego boost to my self-of-steam.
06. I occasionally make my own jewelry, even though I'm not very good at it.
05. My biggest fear in life is being helpless while a loved-one suffers in front of me.
04. I have occasionally maintained an odd, vaguely eastern-European accent in front of strangers for long periods at a time, all while my friend Mike laughs hysterically nearby.
03. I no longer have my appendix, but have still managed to hang onto my tonsils.
02. I once killed Zombie Obama in a dream, a few months before the elections, while staying in a cabin on the side of a mountain, three hours from the nearest thing you could tentatively call "civilization."
01. I loudly sing "Somewhere over the Rainbow" to myself when I'm completely alone.
Sidenote, if you haven't yet heard and fallen in love with Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's version of the song, your life is seriously missing something magical. Just close your eyes and listen, you won't regret it. Money back guarantee.
strawberry graham icebox cake
3 days ago